Home Forums Weekly Mission ❤️ Who is your favorite Superhero from Justice League slot game and why?

• Author
      Lucy Anderson
      Participant

This is what normally Lucy do during lunch break 😂Super serious 😂 Let’s kick away Monday Blue!

🔥Here’s a chance for you to win away surprise gifts from Lucy
      ➡️Comment who is your favorite Superhero from Justice League slot game and why
      ➡️Event starts from 5th Oct 2020, 12PM – 6th Oct 2020, 5PM
      ➡️Top 3 best answer will receive surprise gifts ❤️

Leave your comment here only ❤️

Ongg
      Participant

Superman ❤️❤️❤️ because I like good looks and .. he has his own way 🥳🥳

emelia87
      Participant

wonder women because she is a woman who dares to be strong, wise and beautiful. I want to be like wonder women. My idol for the justice league is wonder women.

Firdaus Mustapa
      Participant
      1. Superman.. because very 2 lucky this games
      Putra faizal
      Participant

Batman

Syazimi
      Participant

Definitely BATMAN! If you guys realized, in Justice League – Bruce Wayne aka BATMAN the only character with 100% human blood. No super power but skill in martial arts, expert with extraordinary weapons and equipment. A genius american playboy and fame with his empire Wayne Enterprises. – thou i live in the dark, i rise up the bright too –

Steven wang
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>I suka frer spin aquaman… Free spin senang dtg and menang bsar kt game justice league slot… Aquaman… Good game free spin</p>

My favourite hero from justice League slot is,,,, you❤️…lucyMan…eh lucyWomen….just kidding 😘….

Actually my fav hero is Superman!!…why???

1st ) the most handsome

2nd ) can other hero angkat (forgot what is angkat in English) bus, or train or something big and heavy? Nooooo..only superman can do that…

3rd)  I know batman also strong, but he always use mask,, during covid, superman no need to use mask to avoid covid…covid need to use mask to avoid superman….

4th) can others hero fly without suit(ironman need suit right 😏) ?? Nahhh only superman can do that… 😁

Actually many more reason but that all for today..aiseyy 🤣

FB : Mon Sorr

I’d : Biubiu

JaySys
      Participant

SUPERMAN The only character with 100% human blood & Watak no 1 super power ! got many skill in martial arts, expert with extraordinary weapons and equipment. A genius american man and fame with his GF and world ..

Afiq Haizqr
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>My favourite  superhero from justice league is Superman because when i on age 7 years old, Superman is the 1st superhero that i know 1st… Thats why i choose him.. If i get lucky and been choose for suprise gift from our beloved Lucy, you can find me at my whatsapp number 0109305014, thanks..</p>
      #iloveepicwingamesslot

#epicwingameslotarethemostawesomeslotgame

Crystal
      Participant

ID- MissyMisty

❣️❣️My favourite SuperHero in Justice League Slot is WONDER WOMAN 🦸🏻‍♀️🦸🏻‍♀️❣️❣️

“A true Wonder Woman works on her physical ability. It’s not enough to be mentally strong and it’s not about competing with the guys. It’s about recognising our worth.Why be weak when you can be strong ? A true Wonder Woman works on her ability to be strong.”

🌟🌟 Simply give us women the power and strength to have such motive in our life, 💗BEING AS A WOMEN 💗 to be as same as her,in facing our real life.. 🌟🌟

Niklan
      Participant

DULU KINI SELAMANYA…!!!

I LIKE MY IDOL SUPERMAN HU3…CAUSE I WANT TO FLYING IN THE MOON EVERYDAY FOR RELEASE MY TENSION…SO I MUST FLY…FLY ..FLY…BY SUPERMAN… HA3…. JUST KIDDING..HE3..🤣

I LIKE MY IDOL SUPERMAN CAUSE

1.HANDSOME

2.KIND

3.POWERFULL..💪

4.NICE COSTUM RED BLUE AND NICE LOGO (S)

I know batman also strong, but he always use mask,, during covid ha3…🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shemale…🤪

#WeeklyMission #EPICFAM#0165691925#Niklan#Lucybeautifulgirl#Lucyhotgirlintown#Lucymybos#TqLucy

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

i like to play justice league slots, my hero is SUPERMAN…it is a new game in epicwin and also gave me a new experience..I am very satisfied with this slot… Also give me win n win.. More n more bonus coming to let me win.. Love this slots game in epicwin because the game² in epicwin always gives me a lucrative victory … no loss I join epicwin because in epicwin easy for us to withdraw and at epicwin I also received many mysterious gifts from epicwin..really epicwin is indeed the best..after I got to know epicwin I continued to forget other online games because they made me lose a lot and they did not give me any privileges like epicwin.❤❤❤

Muhammad Khalihin
      Participant

superman..

Mohd khairul
      Participant

i like to play justice league slots, my hero is SUPERMAN…it is a new game in epicwin and also gave me a new experience..I am very satisfied with this slot… Also give me win n win.. More n more bonus coming to let me win.. Love this slots game in epicwin because the game² in epicwin always gives me a lucrative victory … no loss I join epicwin because in epicwin easy for us to withdraw and at epicwin I also received many mysterious gifts from epicwin..really epicwin is indeed the best..after I got to know epicwin I continued to forget other online games because they made me lose a lot and they did not give me any privileges like epicwin.

Vell
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Superman.obviously because The big payouts .now won’t u let me win the surprise gift?</p>

Jaaa

I choose the flash. Because nobody can hurt him because him super fast even a bullet surrender with him

Jaaa

Participant

I choose the flash. Because nobody can hurt him because him super fast even a bullet surrender with him -jaaa

Putra faizal
      Participant

Definitely BATMAN! If you guys realized, in Justice League – Bruce Wayne aka BATMAN the only character with 100% human blood. No super power but skill in martial arts, expert with extraordinary weapons and equipment. A genius american playboy and fame with his empire Wayne Enterprises. – thou i live in the dark, i rise up the bright too

Eren
      Participant

Superman & Batman sebab paling mahal bayar muahaha

Htc Man Laz
      Participant

Hulk

Nana Ong
      Participant

Wonder woman

Cangkul Ali
      Participant

Of course la batman … I’m strong like him .. haha

Crows_Amie
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>🦇-BATMAN is my HERO-🦇</p>

<li style=”text-align: left;”>Batman is a hero to me because I have learned many good things from him. He has showed me that it is better to care for everybody than just the people who are close to you. He has also taught me that you don’t need powers to be a hero, and that even if you have a lot of money you should still go out of your way to help people who aren’t as fortunate as you.He is also my hero because he has always been my favorite super hero and I have always looked up to him. Batman was my favorite cartoon when I was a kid He is my hero because he stands for everything that is good in the world..
      • I have learned that all from Batman. He has inspired me to do good in the world and has taught me that I can do anything if I really work hard at it. I aspire to be like the Batman because I want to help people; I want to bring out the good in everybody, just like the Batman does. I aspire to be like Batman because he plays by his own rules, but stays true to his morals. I aspire to be like Batman because he is my forever JUSTICE LEAGUE SUPERHERO.🦇🦇🦇

<p style=”text-align: right;”>id-0172536698</p>

Superman.. Because he give high pay rate..wkwkwk

Mohamad syahfiez
      Participant

NICKNAME – Azazelwar

BATMAN IS MY SUPERHERO OF CHOICE …
      MAYBE BECAUSE BATMAN IS JUST A NORMAL HUMAN WITHOUT POWER …. BUT ONLY WITH HIS WEAPONS & EQUIPMENT, HE IS ABLE TO PROTECT THE COMMUNITY FROM PARASITES / EVIL ELEMENTS …
      TO ME, BATMAN IS A UNIQUE SUPERHERO FULL OF EMOTION AND HIS EXISTENCE IS VERY LOGICAL COMPARED TO OTHER SUPERHERO ..
      THAT MAKES BATMAN SUPERHERO VERY EPIC .. !!

And SUPER Rich..

Wak Kapas
      Participant

I can’t choose who , because all superhero have different abilities, freespin and different payout , example when we choose batman,we get 2 free spin and ‘turn all superhero simbol when any superhero simbol land in the future frame ‘ but superman ,flash , aquaman,and wonder women are different . To be honest I not often play justice league . ” Please don’t say why?”  Because I don’t know why it all about heart … Haha however i pick Flash cause have free spin more than batman , all about luck,,  #if you scared don’t gamble

…………..Chauuuulu…..

Jaaa

Considering my username was Jaaa,

I thought my first post should be WHY Superman, above all others, has the pride of being my favourite character, and why exactly “I wish I was Superman”.

Let me start with pointing out the level of my obsession. There are photos around of me, as a small child (I’m thinking around the 4 or 5 year old mark) wearing a red cape, while playing with my sister. I’m also sure there are photos where in my mind I was being Superman, wearing said red cape, some red undies (on top of my clothes, of course!), and for some unknown reason yellow gumboots and yellow goggles (they were Batman goggles of all things). This wasn’t uncommon attire for me as a child, according to stories by my family. Don’t ask me why I had the goggles on. The logic of small children doesn’t always make sense upon reflection.

The only reasons was

THE POWER!!!!! – Throughout his time, this has changed considerably – up and down, leaping tall buildings to inter-galactic flight… the list goes on how he’s been powered up (and down) throughout the ages. But again, the amount of power (and number of powers) he wields is something anyone would be impressed by. There are those stronger, those who “out power” him due to the nature of their powers, and there is even gods. But the power to accomplish almost anything, the power to protect yourself and friends and family, to help others in an almost unlimited way always appealed to me.

-Jaaa..

Lucy Anderson
      Participant

❤ Thank you everyone for participating! All answers are great and here’s the Top 3 weekly mission winners❤
      1. Jaaa
      2. Biubiu
      3. AfiqHaizqr

Stay tuned for our next weekly mission!

Jaaa

Haha.. thanks lucy.. love you u and love epic win.. Satu hari, i will trust epic win more than myself.

Lemonade
      Participant

wonderwomen !!!! “You are stronger than you believe. You have greater powers than you know.”

Matthew Lim
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>matthew</p>
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>i most like superman becos his wife is call superwomen & that why i am call (SUPERBOY)😆😆😆🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰</p>

My favorite superhero in Justice League story is Wonder Women because she inspired Me and made me stronger to face any obstacles like Her..

Wow sy menang🥺😭

Menang apa tu n how to claim.hehe

Putra faizal
      Participant
      1. Batman

Sebab bila malam je asyik berjaga2…siapa buat jenayah dia kasi kejar lahhh…. Huhuhu

Anass Mikhail
      Participant

My superhero adlah lucy the avengger😂😂haha AQUAMAN the best

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.