We take the privacy of our users seriously and understand the importance of being transparent about how we handle user data. If you have used our site with your Facebook account, you may have given us permission to access some of your Facebook data. Epicwin Community uses Facebook’s login functionality to fetch data from public profiles. This data is used to login to our site. We do not store the data you shared with the Facebook app on our servers.
We do not create posts, videos or events on your profile timeline or your page(s) timeline.
According to the Facebook Platform rules, we must provide a User Data Deletion Callback URL or a Data Deletion Instructions URL.
Suppose you want to delete your activities for Epicwin Community. In that case, you can remove your activities by requesting the deletion of your Facebook data from our site. Please follow the instructions below:
- Go to your Facebook profile settings and click on “Apps and Websites” on the left-hand menu.
- Find our site on the list of apps and websites with access to your Facebook data.
- Click on the checkbox next to our site’s name and click on the “Remove” button.
- Follow the prompts to confirm the removal of our site’s access to your Facebook data.
- Send us an email at email@example.com to confirm that you have deleted your Facebook data from our site.
Upon receiving your email, we will confirm the deletion of your Facebook data and any associated data that we may have collected.
Please note that deleting your Facebook data from our site may limit or prevent your ability to use certain features or services on our site that require Facebook data.
If you have any questions or concerns about the deletion of your Facebook data, please do not hesitate to contact us at https://epicwin.info/contact.